Sunday, February 3, 2013

365 : #306


 Few more months before I officially leave this small town. I remember vividly how much I hated to be in Kampar when I first enrolled and stuck in this mundane place. But I guess things changed. I've adapted to the environment, the food, place and etc. And now I don't feel like leaving. 

3 years had passed in a blink of an eye. I definitely made a whole loads of new acquaintances, good friends, etc. And one of those that I really treasured was the uncles from the cycling group that really thought me a lot in many ways.

Cyclist Fellowship

Kampar Cyclist Club


Weekend rides

I never regret staying here for 3 years. 
In fact, I thank God for all the opportunities.
.
And for sure I love Perak for one very reason,
you can cycle long on-road distances 
without having to worry the cars will knock you down. 
:)

No comments: